Top Performance Tag for Document Management
SMARTRAC BAND inlays and tags featuring NXP ICODE ILT-M IC are designed to allow close stacking or contact that confuses other inductively coupled HF and LF tags.
BAND tags and inlays with NXP ICode ILT-M ICs have a slim antenna design to fit the margin of documents to not interfere with document contents. The tags provide a excellent performance in document and item identification where close stacking occurs, which is a challenging environment for other passive RFID protocols. Moreover BAND tags and inlays also work well in RFID applications where very fast inventory of multiple RFID tags in the field occurs. In these cases, BAND tags offer performance approaching UHF EPC Class 1 Gen 2. Overall RFID inlays and tags using ILT ICs are cost efficiently than any other RFID inlays designed for close stacking.
SMARTRAC’s inlays and tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management. This ensures a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application needs, where high performance is a critical parameter.
Integrated Circuit (IC)
NXP ICode ILT-M
23 x 70 mm (0.91 x 2.76 in)
25 x 72 mm (0.98 x 2.84 in)
100% performance tested
- ISO 18000-3 Mode 3
- Best performance for dense label populations.
- Reliable identification and high anti-collision rates.
- EAS capability.
- Privacy feature with 32-bit kill password.
- 32-bit password to transition into the secured state.
- Unique TID.
- ISO 18000-3 Mode 3 compliance.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.