Top-performance tag for library and media management applications.
SMARTRAC BLOCK LITE inlays and tags featuring NXP ICODE SLIX and SLIX2 ICs are designed for library and other media management applications. Block products provide best-in-class read range, optimal size and performance in a compact, square package.
BLOCK LITE with NXP ICODE SLIX provides 896 bits of user memory, while NXP ICODE SLIX2 boasts an extended user memory of 2,528 bits. The tag provides excellent performance in all printed media products and applications, including self-check with stack reading capability, and EAS. BLOCK LITE is delivered in paper-tag format and selected paper is resistant to aging (ISO 9706 compliant). Paper grade together with PH-neutral adhesive make it suitable for archiving applications. It is the ideal product to complement advanced media management systems and offers a lifetime library warranty.
SMARTRAC’s inlays and tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management. This ensures a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application needs, where high performance is a critical parameter.
Integrated Circuit (IC)
NXP ICODE SLIX & SLIX2
47 x 47 mm (1.85 x 1.85 in)
50 x 50 mm (1.97 x 1.97 in)
100% performance tested
- ISO 15693
- ISO 18000-3 Mode 1
- NFC Forum Type 5
- Top performance in library and media management applications.
- Optimal size and performance in compact square package.
- Excellent performance in all printed media products and applications including self check with stack reading capability and EAS.
- SMARTRAC book lifetime library warranty.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.