Top Performance Tag for Library and Media Management Applications
SMARTRAC BLOCK inlays and tags featuring NXP ICODE ILT-M IC are designed to allow close stacking or contact that confuses other inductively coupled HF and LF tags. The identification rate can be up to 800 tags in one second in a single reader’s field of view.
BLOCK tags and inlays with NXP ICode ILT-M ICs offer two key benefits. Firstly, they have excellent performance in document and item identification where close stacking occurs, which is challenging environment for other passive protocols.
Secondly, Block tags and inlays also work well in applications where very fast inventory of multiple tags in the field occurs. In these cases, Block tags offer performance approaching UHF EPC Class 1 Gen 2.
SMARTRAC’s inlays and tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management. This ensures a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application needs, where high performance is a critical parameter.
Integrated Circuit (IC)
NXP ICode ILT-M
45 x 45 mm (1.77 x 1.77 in)
48 x 48 mm (1.89 x 1.89 in)
100% performance tested
- ISO 18000-3 Mode 3
Fields of Applications
- Media & Document Management
- Electronics & Gaming
- Best performance for dense label populations.
- Reliable identification and high anti-collision rates.
- EAS capability.
- Privacy feature with 32-bit kill password.
- 32-bit password to transition into the secured state.
- Unique TID.
- ISO 18000-3 Mode 3 compliance.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.