To strengthen our Global IT team in Tampere, Finland we are currently looking for:
IT Expert, Infrastructure
In this role you will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining IT infrastructure systems in the company. As an Expert IT Infrastructure, you will be working closely with the other members in the IT team, but also collaborating with diversified teams located across the globe.
- Comprehensive development opportunities and flat hierarchies in an international working environment
- Chance to expand your knowledge and develop personal competence levels among other professionals in the company
- A modern office environment in an attractive location with good public transport connections
- Flexible working hours with the option to work in your home office from time to time
- The position will be located in Tampere.
- Operates and supports IT infrastructure systems and hardware independently and in cooperation with internal and external parties
- Participates in different development, migration and integration projects where collaborates with different infrastructure and application teams and project organizations
- Contributes to continuous improvement of the IT infrastructure following group IT standards
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment, ensuring the implementation of the company's infrastructure, application and hardware strategies
- Supports end users in their incident and change requests
- Operates within the agreed policies and procedures to maintain quality and security standards and compatibility between systems
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures
- Identifies problems, evaluates trends and anticipates requirements
- Participates in the annual budget process by identifying local requirements
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. studies in Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent education
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in IT infrastructure environments preferable in an international environment
- Understanding of core infrastructure technologies, Windows Based Active Directory and domain services
- Experience in technologies such as Microsoft Office 365, Intune, SCCM, Exchange OnPrem/Online and Windows/Mac Client and Servers Operating Systems
- Strong hands-on experience and willingness in advanced troubleshooting
- Good understanding of cybersecurity and network technologies
- Experience and understanding of virtualization platforms, VMware vCenter / vSphere (VCP-DCV certificate or equivalent practical knowledge
- Knowledge of cloud computing services, such as Azure and AWS
- Good knowledge of project management practices, project delivery and timekeeping experience is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Ability to work independently
To be successful in this position you are a confident team player, highly self-driven, and equipped with good co-operation skills. Ability to work under pressure and a solution-oriented mindset is required.
If you think that we’re on the same wavelength, then you could be right for us. We are successful in what we do, and constantly strive for continued growth in an emerging market. We offer a wide range of opportunities, quick decision-making processes and creative freedom within a highly motivated international team. If you possess the qualifications required for this position, we invite you to send us your application and CV with your salary expectations by May 19, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact HR Generalist, Hanna Kivimäki, tel. +358 505273232.