Big Data is undergoing a rapid maturation process. Analytical engines are capable of delivering actionable business intelligence across virtually every vertical market. These engines have an insatiable hunger for well-defined, meaningful data feeds. Where does this well-defined data come from?
Objects is a versatile platform that helps businesses capture and organize all types of data from always-on sensors, smart devices, and automated workflows to feed Big Data engines. Data is delivered using simple Web integration techniques that are compatible with modern software development environments. The platform captures data ranging from a product's technical specifications and customer relationships to repetitive interactions and large multimedia assets. Interactions may be batched together to indicate an intrinsic relationship between the items, perhaps indicating a seasonal, spatial or even chronological relevance. Data may optionally be organized around an easy to understand “library, shelf, book, chapter, and article” metaphor. Relationships and interactions may even be annotated with geographical data and social media constructs like #Hashtags and timelines.
Integrate with Profiles for authenticity and license management capabilities, and with Flows in order to automate business rule decisions based on data stored in the Objects repository.
- As businesses grow, they begin to establish their own unique set of keywords that carry specific meanings, i.e. an ontology. Objects facilitates the creation of custom vocabularies so that it becomes possible to enrich your data with additional meaning and context using terms your business already uses on a daily basis. These enriched data feeds can then be used to power Big Data engines or even automate business rule decision making systems by affording these systems easy access to well-formed data.
- Today’s marketplace is highly interconnected; suppliers, vendors, staff, customers, and products combine to form a unique ecosystem that truly defines your business. There is a tremendous competitive advantage to being able to interpret the intricate relationships between each of these disparate entities. Objects can help you realize increased efficiencies by providing a means of modeling relationships and organizing them using a
simple to understand Library, Shelf, Book, Chapter, Article metaphor.
- Interactions and transactions drive the modern business. From phone calls to RFID scans, raw materials acquisitions to assembly, and especially the price customer engagement, the ability of your company to fully capture the who, what, where and when doesn't have to be a daunting challenge. Objects was explicitly designed to easily track and communicate all data related to these diverse sets of interactions powering your business, and to do out of the box immediately without months of costly design.
- A steady stream of #HashTags, personal narratives, multimedia files, geographic references, and timelines drive today's social media platforms. Progressive businesses are looking for both innovative ways to leverage social media metaphors and useful mechanisms for tapping into social media data. Objects provides all the facilities required to integrate social media metaphors into everyday business processes.
- Different third-party vendors may require access to different subsets of your data. Native OAuth 2.0 authorization support means that you get to define the data access granularity on a case by case basis, and without presenting these entities with actual login credentials.
- Object Tagging
- Capture Strongly Typed Data
- Relationship Modeling and Identification
- Robust Interaction and Transaction Modeling and Data Capture
- Near Real-Time Events "pushed" to Back Office Systems
- Native Social Media Contructs, including Geospatial Data, Timelines, and #HashTags
- A simple and well-documented RESTful Web Services architecture makes integration into back office systems or your commercial product offerings a breeze.