Allrounder in Credit Card Size for Different Applications
SMARTRAC RACETRACK LITE inlays and tags featuring NXP ICODE SLIX and SLIX2 ICs are designed for a variety of applications like library and media management. RACETRACK LITE products offer a excellent performance in all printed media products and applications including self-check and stack-reading capability and EAS.
RACETRACK LITE equipped with NXP ICODE SLIX provides 896 bits of user memory, while NXP ICODE SLIX2 boasts an extended user memory of 2,528 bits. It provides best-in-class read range for EAS gates and less material detuning with printed media products.
The tag provides excellent and cost effective security performance products for disc media, including self-check multi-read and improved gate EAS. RACETRACK LITE is delivered in paper-tag format and selected paper is resistant to aging (ISO 9706 compliant). Paper grade together with PH-neutral adhesive make it suitable for archiving applications. It is the ideal product to complement advanced media management systems and offers a lifetime library warranty.
SMARTRAC’s inlays and tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management. This ensures a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application needs, where high performance is a critical parameter.
Integrated Circuit (IC)
NXP ICODE SLIX & SLIX2
45 x 76 mm (1.77 x 2.99 in)
49 x 81 mm (1.93 x 3.19 in)
100% performance tested
- ISO 15693
- ISO 18000-3 Mode 1
Fields of Applications
- Library and Media Management
- Credit card sized all-around product for library and media management.
- Excellent performance in all printed media products and applications including self check with stack reading capability and EAS.
- Best-in-class read range for EAS gates and less material detuning with printed media products.
- SMARTRAC book lifetime library warranty.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.