Perfect for small item-level retail and pharmaceutical applications.
Smartrac TRAP NF inlays and tags are designed or item level identification requiring a small footprint combined with excellent near field performance on various materials. Compact and reliable TRAP NF products fit perfectly for small item level applications in pharmaceutical end uses. TRAP NF tags with the Impinj Monza™ 5 ICs have 128 bit EPC user memory with serialized TID.
Smartrac’s inlays and tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management, which ensure a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application needs, especially in the retail environment.
860 - 960 MHz
Integrated Circuit (IC)
Impinj Monza 5
8 x 22 mm (0.32 x 0.87 in)
11 x 25 mm (0.43 x 0.98 in)
100% performance tested
- EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- ISO 18000-6C
- Optimum solution for small item-level tagging, unmatched performance for small difficult-to-tag items.
- Great RF-stability in a small form factor.
- Top performance in retail and pharmaceutical applications.
- Excellent near field performance.
- Excellent performance in far field with high dielectric materials such as glass vials and Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs).
- Different memory features available with Monza 4 IC family: EPC from 128 bit to 496 bit, and user memory from 32 bit to 512 bit.
- Serialized TID.