Perfect for small item-level retail and pharmaceutical applications.
SMARTRAC TRAP inlays and tags are designed for item-level identification requiring a small footprint and excellent Retail. The compact and reliable Trap products are the perfect fit for smaller pharmaceutical and retail applications. They work well in both near field and far field.
TRAP inlays and tags are optimum solution for small item-level tagging, unmatched performance for small difficult-to-tag items and offer great RF-stability in a small form factor. It shows excellent performance in far field with high dielectric materials such as glass vials and Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and perfectly works on near field range, too.
TRAP is available with Impinj Monza 4 chips that offers serial TID and different memory features EPC from 128 bit to 496 bit, and user memory from 32 bit to 512 bit.
SMARTRAC’s inlays and tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management, which ensure a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application needs.
860 - 960 MHz
Integrated Circuit (IC)
Impinj Monza 4D, 4E, 4QT
8 x 22 mm (0.32 x 0.87 in)
11 x 25 mm (0.43 x 0.98 in)
100% performance tested
- EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- ISO 18000-6C
Fields of Applications
- Pharma and Heathcare
- Product Authentication
- Brand Protection
- Optimum solution for small item-level tagging, unmatched performance for small difficult-to-tag items.
- Great RF-stability in a small form factor.
- Top performance in retail and pharmaceutical applications.
- Excellent near field performance.
- Excellent performance in far field with high dielectric materials such as glass vials and Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs).
- Different memory features available with Monza 4 IC family: EPC from 128 bit to 496 bit, and user memory from 32 bit to 512 bit.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System support.
- Serialized TID.